View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Warning! Ace under attack by MIB yesterday when I was there!
Whole place deserted. ONly a few old man lim kopi.

I called my regular girls but their handphones were switched off. Better steer away for a while. Hope this is helpful.
Received an update from Wild Boar that ACE was warned to be on alert (not attacked yet) from 10.30 am till coast cleared at around 6.30 pm.

The storm was due to one fucker who claimed to be of royal blood came in and drank beer (drank beer wor) and kicked around bullying Banglas and some Ah Peks. The ACE bouncers intervened and were warned that the royal cock would bring the whole garrison of toy soldier to beat up ACE and destroy it with a nuclear bomb just like what our beloved boy-boy Kim threatened to do.

Pom managed to paku Wild boar as she had to work at night due to day time curfew yesterday.

That boy-boy Kim did not show up with nuclear boobs.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE