Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

[QUOTE=SummerXrain;15930071]Here is a review for my 3D2N trip to Balai. With a friend.
Stayed at aston.

First of i took i sindo ferry. Depart at 11.40pm. The boat ride is about 1.5hour. They have a upper deck where i enjoy the sea breeze and smoke.
Driver is already waiting at the pier when i get there. Bring us to the hotel put down our stuff then when to look at girls. The number of girls is quite a feat but in term of quality there are only a few looker.

Bro nice FR.
1) girls plenty la. Next time pre book. Get driver to settle.
2) I have told him must remind you of the cash. As sometimes drunk then money drop. He has requested you to pay your rooms early. So not to have too much cash..
3) Balai is to enjoy her slow pace. Enjoy some cheaper foods. Then drink drink.drink.
4) the girl you booked did mess me saying you may be too drunk to tip her. And she doesn't understand your England. .haha..chicken and duck talking. I have asked your driver to remind you. Hope you do not mind..
5) the wild boar eating place looks run down but their food is good lo.
6) next time ask driver to drive into kampong. Eat the food there. Even cheaper and taste good.

Good to hear you have enjoyed your trip but not till very best.
Try again next time. I recommend you some nice one.