View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FR for SexSense Novo

Looks & Figure :
Resembles the photos except more tanned. Slutty bargirl look. Small B boobs, slightly meaty figure, nice to grab during action.

French / fingering / AR :
All allowed, but didn't try to paint her cos she already lubed up. AR enthus should check this girl out.

BBBJ :
Long, frequent, slurpy. Already started in shower, and ended 2nd shot with CIM. Quite commando, very hardworking.

FJ :
Got stamina for decent cowgirl ride and subsequent positions. Can really pound her hard. Bed was making all sorts of rhythmic thumping noises against wall and floor, neighbour downstairs must be

Asked if i wanted a 2nd shot after that energetic 1st round. Felt good, so agreed and she then did her utmost to squeeze it out of me.

Massage :
Pretty good, in between shots.

Overall :
Not the best looker in the house, but Novo is a good choice for a fun, relaxed, pampering session. Very service-oriented, as she works in a jap-owned massage joint in bkk and has done a "tour" in japan. She even demo her jap AV soundtrack ... kimochi! and shared some experiences of FL-ing in japan.

Sound good bro.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.