View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
After supper with bro suddenly cock itchy decided to go for a short time. It was late and try no luck in getting 2 girls. Lucky manage to get a slot from Emmanuelle. It was in the east. Very convenient for us. Very long nve write reviews so a bit hesitant. But mine girl was very hardworking so good effort and decided to write a review for them. Here is a short review for dream n ice.

Dream:
Looks: 7/10 looks similar with her pic wif cfm looks.
Boob: 7/10 natural b cup. Very soft and bouncy and sensitive nipple.
Body: 8/10 no tattoo quite fair and smooth complexion.
Frenching: this is why i rewarded her a lot. I give her 9/10. In the wash room we french. In the bed we french. Before i exit the apartment we french again. I am like wow. Either she fucking like me or she seriously like to French a lot.
Bbbj: 6/10 wet slow bbbj with finger playing and poking my little hole. Not very enjoyable for me but still good effort.
Painting: 7/10 this part i wont reveal much. Just 1 word. Shiok
Fj: 7/10 very accommodative girl tried multiple position still looking horny. Her cowgirls is exceptional. She really ride me like crazy.

Rtf: yes

My bro review on ice i too lazy to type out. Just a really short one. He is a boob person. He went in and came out smiling cheeky. So overall should be good i guess.