View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Visited Jojo again this afternoon. She rested yesterday....had only one booking today but the bro did not show up....so when i had her she was fresh n rested for 1.5days.....and boy was it good...i go slow n steady showered then cuddle up n french as i proceed to finger and licked her till she moaned n squealed.....made her cummed so many time....like reversal of role...i became the service provider lol. She moan a thank you when i slithered up n kissed her gently...she recipocrated with a long bbbj....that made me shiok like hell..then she capped me n ride me like a wild slut....my thighs feel wet fr the flowing juice....exhausted she went into spoon position n i bonk her like no tomorrow...she bite her lips n surpresssed her moaning....after that i turn her over n finished in missionary after 30 mins of continuos bonking....so an hr up...we lie down ...me exhausted...she was chatty and told me abt her village n picking mushroom ...and auntie who went for 2 boob jobs...blablabla...times up..showered...hug and left a happy man.....if got time will bonk her again tomorrow...her last day b4 she flies off on thurs....
Still awaiting for my chance