Old 29-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ecdw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
East Castle Spa

Went over to Macau from Hong Kong after a late lunch and running some errands. Arrived at about 8pm after purchasing a package from the Shun Tak ferry terminal building.

Package was 2k++ Hkd (can't remember the exact amount) with amount to girl paid separately. I had to top up as I picked from the second tier (I think they called it model). There was a decent but not great selection even though it was a fairly quiet night with another 4-5 guys in the lounge. Selection was mostly Chinese with a small handful of Eastern European and Korean girls. Had kimchi the night before so went for China.

The girl I chose looked better from afar and I was somewhat disappointed but went along with it as she had a innocent girl image together with a very sweet and gentle voice. Was asked to pick an AV theme and I left it to the girl to choose and she chose the Hotel Maid theme.

Service was pretty SOP but the girl played her role well with the innocence (maybe fake but she did it well) so it felt pretty good ravaging an innocent girl who surrendered her body to you, allowing you to do whatever you want to it.

Cleaned up, didn't feel like hanging around so settled the bill and left.

Will I return? Not impressed with the lineup that day, might try again on a night later in the week when more girls are not taking a break or when friends want to go there but otherwise will prefer to check out other options.