View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Natural D cup ML with over the top value for money services

Had a wonderful experience at this joint. Willing to share with bros who have contact to exchange.

My FR:
Location: 7.5/10 one of the shop houses in central eastern area. 5 minutes walk from the nearest MRT. A few buses go there. For bros who drive, there is a nearby small car park.
Room: 7/10 all rooms come with attached shower except for one. The joint just did a renovation a few months back but because they didn't change the wallpapers, the joint doesn't look very new.

Name: C
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 7/10 pleasant looking. Sure will not reject but not super chio. Long tied up hair.
Boobs: 9/10 holy cow all natural D cup! Not those super soft and saggy ones. Got firmness and volume
Body: 7.5/10 the girl has a larger body frame, bordering BBM but she has curves at the right places
Complexion: 8/10 smooth skin. Normal tan. Has a few small tattoos and one below the belly.

Massage: 8/10 she can really massage. Having worked in an authentic massage shop before and given her strong body frame, you can expect a good rub.
Teasing: 9/10 but she can do really good and aggressive teasing too. Not shy at all the intentionally touch your dick when she rolls her hands down your butt. What is even better, halfway through the teasing, she pressed her body against my back, can feel the ample boobs.
BM: 9.5/10 I seriously don't think you can get any better value for money for BM in this scene. For standard market rate, I got to squeeze and suck her massive boobs, finger her (I asked her to spread her legs and she obliged and I just went inside her pants and dig to my pleasure). She sucked my nipples, licked almost every part of my body and threw in balls sucking at no extra cost. She even attempted to like my dick (but not blow it) a few times! We also did an "outercourse" but she was wearing her pants. For those who don't know what is an outercourse, it is like having bonking motion but the dick is not in the pussy. For the grand finale, she asked me to cum on her boobs when I am boobs fucking her which I did without hesitation. And all these for standard market rate!!!

Attitude: 9/10 she is good at putting me at ease with her small chats and cheerful disposition

Definitely going to return. She told me business has not been very good recently so I thought maybe can share with some bros here.

My sharing criteria this time is different. I will only accept exchange of contacts. And the contact should preferably be MLs who have natural C or D cup and above. Good service at reasonable price. If have full course will be even better. Please don't exchange contacts which are already advertised by advertisers. Please give a short description of the ML you are sharing and the location. Don't just give me a name and number and expect me to ascertain the worthiness of trying.

Up my points does not guarantee contacts. And those who don't have any rep power need not apply.

Sorry but I got to impose these criteria to protect the location. And apologies in advance if you have been to this place before.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.

Last edited by halogen019; 19-06-2017 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Add info