View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
Everyone's market rate can be different online. As for my own,it would be 50%-66.7% off after bargaining over SG's prices. Every shop's girls in batam will try to quote customer SG price so it's up to u to bring tat down.

I go to a SG men's spa,usually cost $70-$80 without the special,add on special abt $50-$70. Total can come out to be abt $120-$150. In Batam,I'll be expecting around $50. Of course,i'm talking abt men's spa now.

For smaller scale & in-hotel massage shops,i do a similar comparison. Special service HJ is abt $50 & a FJ abt $100 in SG. In Batam would then be abt 150k-250k after bargaining for HJ & 300k-500k for FJ. Anything higher would be considered higher than normal for me.

There's however one thing i have to agreed with bro nono, that is the higher one pays ,there's the likelihood of a more inferior-ed service.

Just quote an example in one of my 1st few earlier trips to batam. I visited a hotel MP,the girl quoted me 500k,i didn't bargain,happy-ending ends with no roaming,no full strip off & if i want 'those' additions,i will have to top up another extra 100k+100k,so end up have to pay 700k if i wanted 'those' ++.

Another time in the same place,same girl. I was quoted 500k again, i bargained to 200k. Again there was no strip no roam,& i have to top up 100k for roaming & another 100k for full strip. End day after all the bargaining, we agreed to a price of 300k for the same service i paid 700k for. I told her i would tip her more if her service lvl is up to my expectation as a bonus beforehand & by end of my session,due to her hardwork & the extra mile services,i tipped her an extra 50k. So my total damage for a better than my previous 700k session cost only 350k,yet with the girls going the extra mile to please me in there. I visited the same girl at same place once more before i left batam to help her remember me better with the same bargained price.
Ya,ya...the gers or okt always try 2 quote sg price (or higher) in btm,bcs Sinkies can afford ma. Which sgrean nvr paid $100+ 4 a fuck b4? Plenty,rite? 50% reduction on the price is pretty fair,& 2/3 price reduction will need skills. More than tat,need patience & techniques.

I no like 2 wear the Emperor's new clothes but i like the empress 2 wear hers.

Emperor's new clothes wearer : "I pay $1.5jt 4 a fuck in btm,& I enjoy myself very very very very veri much!!"

The rest of the onlookers clap clap clap...& cheering, "Wow! Emperor's new clothes look so nice! so pretty. The Emperor mus b so clever!"

Then until sm1 curious ,saw the emperor nude & say out loud, "The Emperor is naked!", onlooker face turn sour.

In dialect hokkien it means, "gia lao kui lai zho say bin", translate 2 inggris meanin is call takin a 'shame' 2 put on own face as if it's like smthg honourable!

LOL!!! Happens all the time online.

Oh,i no mean gng naked or pay higher than norm is shameful or got no honor hor. It's jus my example of expression onli on yr postin.

i love the Empress's new clothes better. I seeing my empress 'fully clothed' below...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
u give veri good example of the emperor's new clothes. I notice mani wearin it ovr the last few days. But i still prefer the Empress's new clothes,more nicer ma

Tis empress is dancing with such a 'beautiful dress' on her.

Onli clever ppl can see her 'dress' abv...LOLOLOL
Nice empress clothes huh? lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
The lesson i learned during that trip was,if i wish to start with a more inferior-ed service,i should not bargain at all. I bargained for my future RTM & RTF sake. Thereafter after that eventful session,all other girls from the same shop don't cost me more than 350k anymore.

I don't pay more than 500k for fj & 350k for hj anymore. My usual fj cost between 250k-400k,hj cost 150k-250k. For me to pay to my maximum of 500k/350k,the girls will need to be at least an SYT below 22 & not have given birth before.

Surrounding Utama hotel's more rundown MP,i pay 100k-250k for HJ & 200k-350 for FJ.

Hotel's Palor & Men's Spa that dont provide hj packages,i pay 150k-200k for HJ & 350k-500k for FJ.

Chinese locals in batam,i pay 200k for hj & 400k for fj.

Wechat FJ i'd bargain for a flat rate of 400k. It's my last choice,so they can take it or leave it.
all I can say is,if wan pay same as sg price,y not stay in sg? sg aso hv indo gers & better still,more variety of race of gers 2 choose frm.

Btm is still abt 2-3 times lesser the price compare 2 sg.

like yrself,i once found a few good joints & places ,I jus stay there. All gers there wld knw me well & I play there like I'm a king. I no mind paying higher,so long the gers can up-size their serv lvl & u knw the gers can onli do so if the startin price begin low.

I put yr words & advises in my own words, 2 get good & better serv in btm,i bargain down 2 start the initial base price LOW so tat I get BETTER serv lvl wen I up my extras $. NEVER agree 2 pay 4 high starter $, then later get better serv by paying even higher & expect the best serv lvl by payin even 2 the highest....lol.

most btm gers serv lvl drops once they r becm over-fed.