View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
PARISA from Somtum89

Looks 7/10 :
Skin tonned slighly darker... exactly the same person, she has braces now

Attitude/GFE 6/10 :
She is not someone who will go around and hug you like "Darling I miss you"
More of a commercial bonk so don't expect her to act cute or try to KC you because thats her character, service wise she is very accommodating and will try to please you in your every request

Body/Boobs 9/10 Natural D Cup :
Very big natural D boobs, very song to hold and squeeze... machiam like holding a water bag or cushion, boobs slightly sag abit
Body wise abit bah bah but still ok, i say maybe her BMI is 22-24? So don't expect model figure

Shower 5/10 :
SOP nothing special

Frenching 9/10 :
Very wild frencher... tougue fight was very strong and aggressive, will use her hand to caress your 2IC and boobs to rub your chest while frenching and kissing you

Cat Bathe 6/10 :
SOP but same will use her hand to caress your 2IC and her boobs to rub your body while frenching and kissing you

BBBJ 8/10 :
Lots of moaning and slurping during BBBJ, she is very exp in this, and take turn to blow you while hand job and boob fuck in turns making it very high

FJ 8/10 :
Started by banging her in doggie while looking at the mirror and she starts to moan alot like a wild cat while her big boobies sway like jello, than she grab my hands to grab her boobies as I look at her thru the mirror

Cow girl was also quite aggressive, she will again french intensively while being on top of me and as I bang her very hard... i couldn't resist seeing those jello boobs swinging and just grab and suck it real hard... the banging was so hard that the whole bed was shaking

RTF : No chance
She is going back on 25th
Swee mak mak

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.