View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pretty Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Many Pretty Pubs aka Coyote Bars at those suburbs area.

Yes you can just buy 1 or 2 LDs at THB100/S$4 each for the SYT PG and she will entertain you for the whole night but will butterfly.
If you buy 10x LD = THB1000/S$40 the PG will sit with you whole night!
What a bargain if you compare to the rip off G-Clubs!
Alcohol prices are damn economical too.

This is the only thing I miss about Bangkok besides those economical Soapy Massage Parlours.

Those who know will know.
So better not say much if not that scene will be destroyed by selfish market spoilers as well.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

some of these Pretty Pubs have been invaded and spoilt for quite some time already. the girls at BAR SAY beside MONTE CARLO Gclub know Singaporeans and some has worked in Spore TDs before. anyway, the majority of customers there are still Thais and they aren't exactly cheapskate in buying drinks. the last two times I was there, I saw trays after trays of lady drinks at the table full of Thai men.

one consolation is that in Thailand, there are never shortage of similar joints with attractive girls. one just need to keep looking far and wide.