View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Here's my humble MR.

If you are looking to get some sextisfaction from someone massaging your sensitive spots, with perhaps some treatment byproduct, then move on...

But if you are looking for actual care and treatment, then proceed...

I've experience a few other popular JG experts but I must say, this is the first one that brought no pleasure at all.

Place is easy to find and Ling Ling Jie is friendly. Going by public transport will prob require a few change of buses or 5-10 mins walk on foot. The entrance is also reasonably discreet.

I went in, took my shower and her disciple came in to attend to me. As the (painful) massage went along, we chatted freely and also talked about the various aspects of manhood care. Explaining why I was hurting in certain areas and all.

Midway, Lingling Jie came in and the disciple told her "her findings" and Lingling Jie took over too explain certain diagnosis to me as well as explain the need for prostate care. ($150 top-up here)

Having read the MRs here, I already knew what to expect.

I eventually decided to take up the top-up and it was one kind of an experience. Excruciating. I can only say that the effect of the treatment was immediate in accordance to what she said it would be. While not 100%, it was definitely a good 90%.

I do feel that they are genuine in their wanting to provide treatment. And though it was not a pleasurable experience (so to speak), this is indeed the place to go if you want to get treatment.