Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
carmegeddon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Some reflections on gals of my "type."

All the mummies n all my frens n bros still dun understand the type of gal I like. The gals they regard as very attractive n certainly "my type" r, more often than not, not even remotely attractive to me.

Recently, I hv met some coveted Ang Pai gals at TAM complex: JX, TX n C, etc. They r very hard to book n command premium booking fees, I was told. But I was underwhelmed when I met them even under the dim light of a KTV. My frens were puzzled. But I really couldn't help it.

Unfortunately, attraction is not a choice. Under bright light, if the gal bares her arms n legs, I could tell if she is my type in 3 secs, provided I'm within 2-3 feet.

Firstly, my gal must be youthful (18 being the best, can't go any younger as I'm a resident of Gotham City), and every extra yr detracts from her attractiveness.

Secondly, she must hv the RIGHT head/neck/boobs/torso/butt/limbs/bone proportions. This is perhaps THE most important feature that will turn me on. I prefer natural B/C boobs which r proportionate. I dislike larger boobs unless the gal is tall enuff. I'll accept a nicely shaped A/B boobs. Gals w/ the RIGHT proportions r mostly above 166.

Thirdly, her looks must be attractive to me. This is highly subjective...

Fourthly, everything else being equal, I prefer a gal w/ a Fuzhou accent.

Fifthly, she must hv fair n clear skin.

Sixthly, large/thick or muscular limbs r extremely repulsive to me. I cant run away fast enuff.

A gal must pass these basic requirements before I can even consider voice, chemistry, rapport, personality, education, character, etc.

And then when she is naked, there r other requirements...

If a gal is my type that means she has met my minimum requirements n she is passable. She is at least minimally attractive to me. But it's very hard to find someone who is highly attractive, especially w/o makeup, in broad daylight. I hv not seen one in the last 2-3 yrs here. It's a bit like sighting of The Big Foot, I know they r out there, but I hv not seen one yet, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro

Have you changed your taste since 2010? I must say what your type is good.

I started reading your thread since many bros here did the same thing. I must say early part of your thread plenty of exchanges and good ideas.

Hope to continue reading when I have more time.

Have a great week.