View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
minahsalltheway is a Helpful and Caring Samsterminahsalltheway is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

I have known Zee since last year but due to my circumstances didn't get to meet her as she did told me to settle my stuff and meet her once I m more or less done with it.

All is well and I happen to log in to SBF and saw this thread and was quite disappointed that her "booking" thread is no longer active. Lucky she still left her WeChat ID there. Quickly added her in. Took sometime for her to accept. Notice she didn't respond much on her WeChat unlike the Zee I used to chat with then.

Anyway Zee, I contacted you via WeChat yesterday you didn't respond much. though you still remember me, I am still hoping we can meet.

I am very sorry this happened to you. I cannot comfort much but I know this will not be easy to deal with. Do try to heal yourself.

Zee, Please don't count the days that he has been away from you. It will make it worse. Instead focus on your future: be better and be the best - in fact within the few months I was away - I realize you got more beautiful too.

Based on the write up - I believe I have identified the bro - he has a repetitive FR due to posting issues in Zee's old thread.

Bro, if you're reading this, hope you're happy. Based on what I manage to figure out it seems even the decision to leave the scene was because of you. She left everything for you. You're one lucky guy bro!

She's never gonna be the same person again.

My threads
Little fragments of myself
Shemales LBs CDs Bareback Raw Cim etc

Note:
( Click to show/hide )
I get most of my stuff from paid sites via 'passes' from golden-joint, then I upload them for your viewing pleasure.