View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by litecoin View Post
Bro, reading your thread makes my day. Just picked up new term here "Sextifaction Quotient".
I never believe there is a perfect girl or prettiest girl. One man meant another mans poison.
When I found a girl who I am fond and she love me then to me she is MY perfect girl. Don't bother what others say because so long I am happy to do what I like and SQ is high.
Please continue to share more with us.
Have a good day.
Bro,
You make my day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzart View Post
Excellent thread here, thanks Bro WB.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringot View Post
Bro WB
Thank you for your book recommendation "Buffet - The Making of an American Capitalist".
Intensity wins. The one overarching theme from this book is intensity, at least from my reading. Buffett seems to keep his eyes on the prize all of the time, even in his early childhood. The only times he seems to stumble is when he takes his eye off the ball.
Never stop learning. Along those same lines, Buffett seems to constantly be learning as well, in terms of study, street smarts, and investigation. He learns from success and from failure, and the progression of this knowledge and wisdom is apparent throughout the book. It’s pretty clear early on that he’s intelligent but not wise – only after many years of learning does he seem wise.
Don’t buy more than you need. Buffett’s frugality is well known, but what’s fascinating is how that frugality drifts over into his investing. In no aspect of his life does he spend a dime without clear purpose. He lives in what I’d call an upper middle class home because he sees no reason to live in anything else. Similarly, he passed up (over and over again, actually) seemingly good investments simply because he didn’t see the reason to make the leap. It’s pretty obvious, then, that Buffett follows his principles adamantly, especially later on in his career.
I like to comment that WB didn't teach about BY. Anyway he such a frugal person will never $pent money on girls like you do.
Please continue to share with us here.
Hope you enjoyed as much as I do.
Cheers.
Bro,
Another great investor is J Paul Getty. Read his book How to be Rich. He was the world's richest man in the 50s and 60s.
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmegeddon View Post
Bro
Have you changed your taste since 2010? I must say what your type is good.
I started reading your thread since many bros here did the same thing. I must say early part of your thread plenty of exchanges and good ideas.
Hope to continue reading when I have more time.
Have a great week.
Bro,
No, my taste has not changed. I hv compromised on height as tall and pretty SYTs w/ the right body/limb propotions are too rare in Sg.
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tora View Post
Bro - thank you for your reply.
Hope you have an amazing day.
Tks bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djintronic View Post
Great thread by Bro WB.
Have a nice day.
Cheers
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowstone View Post
Bro, what a nice forum above post although was back in 6 Dec 2010.
I fully agreed with you that men should be dominant and never take no for an answer. Since you BY her she should be serving you whenever you wished.
Sometimes can be fully turned off when guy wanted but gal refused. Like the way you mentioned have to find other gal, haha.
Please continue to post more here so that I can learn.
Have a great day please.
NB - those days can up a gal for iphone4. Today iphone7 and coming up Sep new iphone.
Bro,
That was a long time ago. I kept that gal full time for two months only, then part time for the rest of 2012. She returned in early 2015 and she looked older and not worth even a ST!
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauna View Post
Bro - thank you so much for the amazing thread.
I was pleasantly surprised you taught investing and trading here too. Any recent tips on what to bu? Looks like tech stock heading for big correction.
Please do share with us more. Will read up and comment more soon.
Wish you enjoy all your BY syts.
Enjoy your great week too.
Bro,
Read The Intelligent Investor and How to be Rich 10 times. And if you hv absolute self mastery, you could become the richest man in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWealth View Post
Bro WB
Have learned a lot from this thread.
Please share more of your experiences.
Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmailing View Post
Bro WB
Learnt a lot from your great sharing.
Have a wonderful week ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotPetya View Post
Bro WB
The above posts woke me up and now I knew in the past my method was wrong.
I will try to finish reading soon.
Hope you can contine to post more to share.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers!
Bros, thank you!
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauna View Post
Bro - another classic post above,.
Always difficult to value how much is pussy worth?  But investing is much easier to value base on price ratio benchmark.
Have a great Friday.
Bro,
I was in Batam in Nov 2011 to meet a girl who flew from Jakarta to meet me. I met her earlier at Las Vegas 5th fl in SG. She was quite young, 172, natural C and had big ass. From Dongbei. It was like yesterday.
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supervolcano View Post
WB, This is the reality of truth. Love cannot last long. Love cannot be taken as food. All still need ca$h to pay for food, etc.

Yes, only if yiou are lying thru your own teeth.
No, a young man too young too be tied down without enjoying the world.

same answer as above.
Will continue to read and hope to achieve your level soon.
Have an amazing day.
Bro,
Tks for ur post.
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireCalcat View Post
Very interesting thread.
Thanks bro WB.
Have a great weekend
CheerS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield2017 View Post
Bro all of uswill have to die one day. We can die happy or die without enjoying one day of our life.
You are doing excellent in my opinion. Today you already very successful and full of vigor in terms of your objective of tasting pussies.
Many men are very weak and meek. They give in to women and been nice. Worried that the women will ignored or dumped him.
I agreed with you that we shouldn't be afraid of rejections. Rejections are part and parcel of the game.
Just move on when we face rejections. One woman loss is another woman's gain.
Have a nice weekend.
Bro,
Now I want to die at 90, while making love to my very cute 18 yo LP haha.
Rejection? It's her big loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25minutes View Post
Bro warbird
Tks for the post above. Absolutely right to say girl working in nite scene aged faster than usual. These girls usually don't have enough rests and sleep deprived syndrome.
Tks also for pointing out the book "the donkey fell in to an old empty well".
Hope to read up more of your posts in this thread.
Hope you have a good Sunday rest.
Bro,
They age faster. Working in the nite scene for 2-3 years could do a lot of harm to a SYT's looks.
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6livings View Post
Support nice thread by bro WB
Have a nice Sunday bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtr303 View Post
Great thread bro WB .... please continue sharing
Bros,
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supervolcano View Post
Bro warbird

After reading your post above, I started to understand what I had done wrong in the past. I was terribly wrong in my technique and execution.

I love the 3 points above "3 Things That Make Women Chase You".

I was thinking been nice man will hardly get you any girl. I really enjoyed point 3 above "Get Sexual Early On".

Will need to practised all these points and will report back.

Hope you have a great week ahead.
Bro,
Pls give us an update in a month.
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuLuShou View Post
Amazing thread by bro WB, with in-depth discussions.
Have a great day.
To all samsters,
Have a great day!
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.