Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Place: MP at Bur Dubai (Thai) & MP near Ascot Hotel (Viet).

Nothing to do the other day so ask Chief for recommendation of MPs.

Called the Thai joint and went down to see…….

Saw one nice small frame Thai girl and asked for her….before going up to the room, saw another Thai girl in white t-shirt….

Went into the room and ask for how much and know that it is 200dhs so I ask her to get the white t-shirt WL as well.

When both in the room, I start to undress the white T-shirt WL and found that she has a flat chest…thinking that she is ah gua….quickly rejected her and ask for a big tits WL……

Then a big tits WL come in but ba ba one…I LL already……..so accept…..

Talk to the 1st WL in Thai but she didn’t answer me so I thought that they are Viet but when I talk to them in Viet…also no response….

So now I very TL and ask them where they come from……by the way, they have been talking to me in English for these periods…..

Talk talk for a while and they know that I TL already…finally told me they are from Fujian…….KNN…..I thought of getting Thai WLs for a change and I end up with China WLs again……

LL…talk talk a while and left with even inserting in anyone…….

Called the viet joint to see whether is it put goat head sell beef…….

Went up and see…and not surprising..it is another China WLs joint……

Got a WLs and while inside the room, asked for the price…..

She open her fxxking big mouth and ask for 400dhs…..

KNN…400Dhs I can play double fly at Al Rigga MP……

Left with a second word…..just not my day……LL play with didi at home with ‘’5 ladies’……….