View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Ha!Ha! U got tat rite on! Behind the back rm view gers is u bring me tere 2 see de,sm of those ger's pussies by nw aldy can hear echo sound liao. Plus mani gers in tis places aldy kena 'protein' by bangalah & indian fw loh....so i better follow u gng 4 those 700-1m rp big fat old ugly celebrity-look-alike btm gers or mayb smthg like those below lor....

my 2-fuck ger's standard veri low one...4 me as long find rite path & put in effort in btm,sure can find mani good 'big fat old ugly' standard gers de...lol.
Nowaday,i mainly brings (or suggest them to go) my friends to those Batam legendary joint,hehehe...calling it legendary becos they were joint that were already there before i 1st stepped into Batam.

If you made a comparison,the newer joints tends to be more expensive. And those newer joints were...

1. Bunga (Batam Most expensive)
2. Link's (2nd most expensive)
3. Sril Kandy (i will rank this one 3rd)
4. MM
5. JV Happy 8 (MM and Happy 8 were comparable)
6. KupuKupu (lowest among the most expensives)

Also ,these places were where mostly where the foreign worker frequent too. There wont be many 700k to 900k rupiah girls in those above joints (most of them has hardly any of those price range to choose from,hehehe...). Of course,if you are looking for around or above 2 juta girls, by all means try those 4-star hotel clubs/pubs like Grand I-hotel...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
I've been to Kepri Mall at least twice already. Nothing much, mostly locals, various F&B shops, used to have a skating rink dere. Got a Timezone arcade, and Carrefour supermarket. But this is last year's info, so dunno if Carrefour is still around.
Good to see you have been reading the thread backward. Thanks for your shared info.

And cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
IF i thinking of buying a 32" smart tv here in spore n bringing it to batam
Do i need to pay any duties n taxes at harbourbay custom?Open to any advise.thanks.
If you are looking at those 32' no brand LCD TV,why not buy in Batam (Nagoya Hill Mall or BCS Mall)? Which is almost similar prices as in Singapore and you save the trouble carrying it all the way there.

Several times on the ferry,i see people carrying unboxed 32" LCD over to batam. Unbox means they took out the boxes,only use a bag to carry in the LCD TV. I dont think you need to pay any duties or tax that way tho.

(i used to carry a few 2nd hand computer LCDs to Batam too)

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info