View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Another MASSIVE spa... and a natural D cupper inside!

Once again, this thread I suspect will be deleted in no time. I will continue to revive it until I am fed up.

Senior bros who may know this place can PM me to make a guess. Will drop clues in the FR.

Remembered this place on a boring Saturday. Decided to head down and try. Receptionist was really friendly and I stated my criteria and she tried to arrange an ML for me.

Receptionist brought me to the room and the inside of the spa was HUGE to say the least. (No, it is not the earlier spa which I said was located at a "high" floor) I had to climb down a staircase to reach my room. (this is a big hint already)

Waited in excitement in the room and when the ML came, the looks kind of disappointed me but the figure and service didn't. Left a happy man.

Location: 6/10 not the most accessible place for bros taking public transport. Not many buses going through the area. When you are at the building, you can easily be lost while looking for the spa. There is a super discreet lift to the spa which is completely hidden. So got pros and cons.
Room: 8/10 spacious room. Very clean and neat with attached shower. The negative point is, the shower room does not have a shower hose. The water comes from a fixed hose raining down from the top. Room is also quite poorly lit. What I like is there is a "heater" beneath the massage table. So you feel warm while being massaged.

Girl: S*****
Nationality: land of smiles
Looks: 6/10 she is not a looker due to her age but ok lah, milfy looks, still can accept.
Complexion: 7/10 generally well maintained. Has a medium sized tattoo on her belly.
Boobs: 9/10 all natural D cup! Those soft and supple type.
Figure: 7.5/10 she is a little plump but for her age, can consider quite well maintained.

Massage: 9/10 this girl has hands made for massage. Right strength and her moves felt assertive and you really feel her palms pressing on your body. Unlike some MLs where you can feel the fingers.
BJ: 7/10 standard.
FJ: 8/10 quite responsive. Wanted more from me but I shot quite fast this time as I was really excited by her boobs. Her pussy also quite tight considering her age.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating and very easy to chat with.

Overall, this place is a gem and also comes with sauna. However, the entrance fee is a bit steeper than normal places and the specials I was quoted was beyond the market rate. Had to negotiate to a lower but still not market rate price.

My usual contact sharing criteria:

1. Bros without power need not apply.
2. Only willing to exchange contact if you have another natural D cupper ML to offer. No natural D cupper, don't need to PM me. Sorry.
3. Don't exchange with me contacts which are already advertised here.
4. Don't just give me a WeChat ID and expect contact. I need descriptions of the ML and services offered and damage.
5. For bros who have shared their lobang with me previously, thank you again but you have to share another NEW one with me, since I am sharing another NEW one of mine.

optional criteria: I received a hell lot of PM on places in A** M* K** and T** ****h, hope you don't PM me another location from these 2 places. Also, please don't PM me that shop with 3 outlets and its sister joint at b****. These are very widespread places in the forum already

Thank you for reading.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.

Last edited by halogen019; 17-07-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added more info on criteria