View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
Just to contribute a backdated FR on a short 3day weekend RnR trip back in June last month

Day 1:
Reach bkk around 11pm friday night and after check in hotel at Suk Soi 11, fast hand fast leg go over to nana plaza for a quick look-see. Pop in for a quick look at some AGG and also one of the rainbow (cant rem which one). Doesn't look promising and given was abit tired, decided to just chill and have a beer at starwar cafe. Must say some of LB outside are quite chio but not into bio-engineering products so went inside for a beer. Saw few not bad looking but given i have a weekend decided to just go for a foot massage and back to sleep.

Day 2:
Spent the late morning and almost entire afternoon doing shopping, and decided to try this seven-heaven bj salon. From the website the girls look enticing. Upon reaching there's like a queue of korean, japs and PRCs waiting . The lady boss is easily the chio-est there and of course unfortunately she's not available, and the selection available is also not those that i had actually shortlisted prior to going over. Given i didn't release last night and also going to meet a guy friend later for dinner until duno when, decided to just go ahead. Can't remember the name but defiintely not a stunner and slight dark-skinned as well, abit chubby also.

Damage: 1.3k baht
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (had better but this was not bad still)
CIM: Yes !
Body: 5/10

In summary, not a bad option for a quick release as long you manage the expectation. Went to Town In Town with friend for seafood dinner, chillax and then move on to have some drinks and tcss-catchup at one of those restaurant-pub club staffed by pretty waitresses further up along Thanon Yothin Patana. No further action and ended the night just past 1am.

Day 3:
Had brunch at Ari (or Aree??) with a friend. At this point small-head starting to have some reaction, with the cafe crowd and on my friend who's wearing a 1 piece-dress that show off her lower thighs and my mind starting to have many stimulating visuals. Too bad i not mario mauer or boy pakorn, and soon we parted ways, she go to some sewing class while it's time for my massage class

At this point it's still quite early (2+pm), and i decided to went to this Kapoo @ Suk 39 which i went before, now renamed as 1 society. By the time reach almost 3pm, and the walk from BTS over make me more desire for a b2b shower asap. Got in, there's like only 4 girls to choose. See the line-up, actually 2 not bad quite chio, slim and fair my type, and tbh i been to kapoo before and obviously sometimes a full soapy might be more money-worth (nataree no more), so selected one petite-cutie, long-black hair

Damage: 2.6k
Body: 8.5/10
Look: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Ok at this point i start to also feel carrot, the 2.6k is for 1.15hr session, so after 5min shower, anyhow 2-3min press press massage then ask me flip over, move on to HJ, allow me full auto-roam with full nip attack and fingering quite tight pussy and by the time finish it's like 20mins? After that, just like sit there like carrot and then asked to proceed to shower and finish. At this point i'm unsure, as whether i could actually ask for a 2nd shot since there's still time, or it's just 1 shot? My previous visit 1+ yr back at this joint the girl took her time in massage and shower and even when there's time left she asked whether want another shot. The other joint (closed liao) was also the same, which is almost entire hour as well.

With the less satisfying experience during day-time, decided to pop to soi cowboy bacarra for some look-see and chill. In a way i'm not really going to do bar-fine and ST, but just to get in the mood. Soon move over to starwar cafe again (at 11pm+), quite a crowd at this time and also many Japs and PRCs. Saw this korean-looking girl wearing big specs and cutie dressing coming down and then standing at the backrow near the exit-door to toilet, think some bros previously mention about before? Definitely my type but wah within minutes think kena ST again. Sibei popular.

Still, saw at least 4-5 gum me one, at this point was deciding should i do a ST or try a LT. Approach this syt with long hair and ask whether she's keen for a LT. Was quoted 5.5k, counter 4k and refused. At this point, i switch attention to this girl, prob mid-late 20s with bob-short hair wearing a strapless blacktop that looks elegant and complements her sharp feature. Was quite surprised almost 1/2 hr there and no takers, Initially ask for a ST and quoted 2.5k. Ok deal on, and we move out and at this point my little bro is almost auto-pilot mood and i ask how about LT 4.5k dai mai, and deal on. On the way back, ask whether hiew khao mai and grab some subway sandwich and go back hotel.

Damage: 4.5k
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
French: Yes
FJ: 7.5/10

Once inside the room, we just talk abit, like i come here how long, why can speak thai blah blah etc. Soon ark nam duay kan, nice slim and fair body, about B cup and she's around 1.60-1.65m tall. Not exactly hour-glass curves but perhaps the hair-cut and dressing earlier gives a more elegant type of feel. usually i like petite syt (like that korean looking big specs girl) but this pre-milf also gum. At this point start some light tongue fighting and then move on to bed. Start to explore her moisturized love-hole and at this point she cap for a bj. Am fine with it, and soon proceed for fj and finish with her riding on top. Time check was around 2.30am and just cuddle and sleep soon thereafter. Woke up around 7?? and start to caress her again, this time round i requested for a bbbj instead of fj and she obliges, but cannot CIM and i spray on her nehneh . After that shower and she left. Overall is quite satisfying as seldom LT, and especially after the carrot-kapoo feel.

Last day do some last minute shopping and makan and then head to airport back.

Conclusion
In general, passively chionging in bkk for quite sometime and recently most of the time solo, and felt abit sian. Generally not really into pick-up and also my time there is not a long trip to do these pick-up stuff. Had tried soapys, kapoo, FL, AGG (only bar-fine once before, thought all these bar-fine, LDs add on more), and of course for G-Clubs it's better to have a group rather than solo. Pricing wise, it's definitely more ex compared to early 2010s. It's also good that nowadays my trips there i emphasize on sights, food, shopping, sports rather than purely a piak trip so that it doesn't disappoints.

While will still go back to bkk now and then (maybe partly still want sian my thai friend), the current piak piak focus is planning with friend to explore osaka for sushi and tempura
good fr, up u to power 5.

seven heaven looks good (from website), how is it compared to other bj joints (ie. soms heaven, lolitas)?