View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

“Looks like someone is heating up.” I said to her while looking at her go at her pussy.

Faith gave no warning and inserted her middle finger into her vagina while looking at me. Going in and out slowly, putting up a show for me to watch. She took out her finger at one point and pointed at me. I took it in carefully not to touch her finger until my lips touched the end of it and slowly sucked on it.

“More please…” I said to her, swallowing whatever accumulated in my mouth.

She put it in again and dug out a huge load of her feminine slime. The taste was awesome. If she could gather them in a shot glass, I would be happy to bottom up, neat.

I dove in her pussy, face first, when I impatient because her feeding was too slow. I licked and licked like I had never licked it before. Her pussy swelled up a little. I knew she was really on heat now.

I climbed up the bed and joined her. Lying beside her I gestured her to turn and back face me. I positioned myself and inserted my erected dick into her for the second time of the day and started my humping. Going in and out at moderate speed, we were enjoying the sensation of our genitals rubbing one another. The two fleshy butt cheeks acted as cushion. Cushioning my lower abdomen and part of my thigh.

I grabbed her by the chin and turned her head to me. Slowly, I dripped my drool into her mouth and swirled my tongue in it. My speed increased behind her. Sending tsunami over her butt on impact. Her wetness down there was so much that my lower abdomen was getting drenched.

“Faith…ahh…ahh…doggy please…” I pleaded.

She had no objection and bounced up immediately to get into position. Having her head rested on a pillow and her arms as well, she arched her butt and spread out the legs to adjust the height to accommodate me. I slid my dick in easily and started my slow hump. Her pussy was red and slimy, white foam started to form at the side. I pushed faith down to Downward Dog position, and sped up my humping.

“Ohhhhhh…yes…mmmmmm!! This is it! Don’t stop!!” Faith cried out.

I ordered her to close her legs together and arch her butt slightly higher. She was very obedient, following every single command I made. My rock hard cock was straining against her vagina wall inside while it fought back and squeezed my strained cock tightly. Faith let out a loud moan and her legs were sent into quivers again. She came.

I lay on top of her with my crotch still wriggling and my rock hard cock still in her, I said to her in her ear, “Remember Kate’s squatting on my dick? Can you do that too?”

“Ok, I’ll try.” Faith said after thinking for a while.

I positioned myself in the middle of the bed with a couple of pillows supporting my back. Faith stood up over my dick and looked down. I guided her hip down. She did it the wrong way at first, squatting like she would relieving in a squatted toilet with her knees at her chest.

“You need to open up your knee. Don’t keep them close in like this. Spread sideward.” I corrected her, spreading her knees.

“Yes, that’s right baby.” I said to her.

Squatted above my dick, I could see her pussy lips really puffed up and wet. I pulled her down and guided my dick into her. Oh my god, it was great! It is Kate’s finishing move and I wanted Faith to finish it off for me that night. The tightness was incredible, not just at the entrance, it was all the way from the lips to the inside wall of her vagina, tightly wrapped around my hard dick.

“Arhhhh yesss baby…”I moaned.

Faith grabbed my bed header to support herself while going up and down on my rock hard cock. I slid my hands in between her legs and supported her weight by her butt cheeks.

My house was again filled with our moans again, especially with Faith’s. She was moaning and constantly telling me how much she loves it being fucked like that. Her pink nightie was flying up and down in the rhythm with her movement. I abandoned her butt and went for her breasts behind those lacy bralettes and gave them my tightest squeeze. Her knees fell to the bed, and she went began her rocking back and forth in insane speed. I was about to blow for the third time that day.

I pulled her down to me and wrapped my arms around her tightly, licking and slurping on her neck and to her lips. My hip was ramming into her bare pussy at a speed I had never achieved before.

“Moan for me…louder please baby. Louder!”

“Arhhhhhh…ohhhhhhh…arhhhhhhh!” Faith let out lustfully.

Upon hearing her stepped up moans, I said to her, “Arhhhhh…baby, you’re making me so high now. Can I shoot in you? I want to cum inside you! I want to fertilize you.”

Faith nodded with approval. I hastened my thrusts and gathered all my energy below my contracted balls and released my last burst of the night into her, going in and out her wet bare pussy still. Oh my god, it felt wonderful!

After the session, we did not speak. I lay back on the bed and she was there beside me, resting her head on my chest and my arm around her. Her leg was over mine, and her hand rested on my chest.

We remained in that position for quite some time and Faith finally spoke in a soft voice, “It has been more than 2 years since I hugged someone like this in bed.” She looked up at me and continued, “But I could not imagine, the first person that I hugged would be you, my best friend’s hubby.”

After finishing, she hid her face in my embracement again. I sensed something in my heart. I don’t know what was it. The only thing I knew was that…I did not want to let her go that night.

Perhaps…we had crossed that fine line.