View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
What if my gf is working as a ML? No, I don't pay her monthly or anything. I do go over to her place a lot and we have sex several times a week. Recently, we did it raw a few times and the last time we did, shot inside. She wants to quit but I'm only drawing 3-4K per month now. That could change to about 5-6k in half a year. My problem is that she wants to go home in China but can't as her passport is being withheld. She has initiated to break up a few times because she feels that I can easily find someone "better", younger, local etc and not have to worry abt all these issues like where we should stay, money etc... she has offers from older guys to bao her for 5 figure sums monthly but she turned all of them down. Yes, she's damn hot. Sigh.

What should I do? I'm certain that my income can reach 5 figure sums within 2-3 years and I think she really does love me but she's also unsure if I'm taking her for a ride. I mean, we have sex a lot and she's an ML who gets paid... I'm just like a young punk, perhaps promising, but unsure abt me and having free sex? I do want to settle down with her though.
What is her n your mid term plan? With your current pay both of u r able to start a.family with simple life be it in china or sg. Or she has some debt to pay off or she needs to feed her family? Did she indicate that ur current pay is not enuf to continue the relationship?

Last edited by korean; 31-07-2017 at 11:44 AM.