Thread: Lorong 6 H66
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
eh how u know?
u the okt?
The gals knew about slyer's posts and discuss among themselves.
As my pasar Thai was good, ask me to relate their version of truth.

The day slyer took G3, when he came out, g10 saw them.
G10 told G3 this cust tried to force raw her.
Their bad experience with slyer was similar. Say slyer will try to mount raw straight after shower.
When this tactic fail, he will fuck very long with condom with repeated attempts to get the condom off hoping the wl will be too tired to notice.
G10 said slyer throw the condom off his small cock and wanted to shove in raw. She saw what he did and stop him b4 putting on a new condom. Whole ordeal used 3-4condoms. G3 had same terrible experience. According to them, their condom size are too big for slyer's small cock, that why it's easy for him to get the condom off midway.

I told them to complain to okt through intercom next time if someone try another slyer.

Well it's slyer's word against the WL's words.

Last edited by Beckham07; 04-08-2017 at 11:57 AM.