View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pearl of the Orient

My short Penang summary.

I went to pengang for a short weekend trip to georgetown.

Basically lot of good food to eat and also communication wise is not difficult.

Most of them speak chinese or even simple english.

Stay is a small new hotel call helicona hotel, nice and worth it. Transport is easy with bus, bicycle or even grab.

Massage place is almost all clean, not easy to find dirty type of those type like JB have mirror and only service.

It is like the feel of going back to the old singapore in the 60s.

I went to a few temple that overlook big sea. It is durian season as i have lot of durian too.

Spend about 2 nights over that.

Check out a few site and wechat for stable over there and realize all the stable market same ladies.

Not so bad too as ladies, can mirror. Some are abit off pics and some was ok.

Rate is not cheap too over there, took 2 different ladies for both night.

Overall i think, not a place for bonking but a place for relaxing and suitable to bring gf for a short staycation.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily