View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Considering a return trip to HCMC mainly just to see one gal who beg me come back, but cannot trust this single source if this goes sideways.

My last trip to HCMC about 8 months ago, not so enjoyable except for a few gals, as i dun really enjoy KTV, and the pickup places are few and overpriced (Apocalypse etc). Also the beer bars near/along Bui Vien not cost effective (min $150 USD plus lady drink etc...). Not many ST joints as compare to Bangkok, HK etc. and Gai Goi gals online are a big hassle to goto hotel to find pictures are highly photoshop and 60% fake. The only good thing was the massage/BJ girls on KPH which was cheap, but girls are not the best looking.

Any senior bros around HCMC lately can comment on the scene for those who enjoy pickup and non-KTV activities? I enjoy freelancers the most, and Apocalypse was the only place i know of such, but way overpriced. appreciate any updated info. Thanks