View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phoenix Commando Squad.

at simulator centre, Humming bird asked Nicole and Melissa to come and sit in cockpit.

He set the condition: stormy weather, 10 enemies with special force training, 1 AA vehicle, 1 light weight helicopter with one AI sniper onboard, (his mentailty: fussy about very bad weather, cannot shoot target well in bad weather, as well as not so experienced in hitting moving target.

Nicole (pilot) and Melissa as co-pilot flew Eureilie Helicopter (1989 version)- not suitable for flying in stormy weather.

They read mission briefing: hit the gunner in AA vehicle.

simulation start: a helicopter flying in high rise building , struggling to move forwards, avoid collision at buildings.

AI sniper: wow! I should not have undertake this mission.

He repeated the words many times that both gals are annoyed, but they need to concentrate on flying..

There, they came face to face with convoy with rocket launchers, AA guns,

suddenly, rocket launched towards the helicopter, they tried to dodge in strong wind.

AI-sniper: Not too hard! I cannot take it!

When helicopter move to striking distance, AI sniper said cannot see , move closer..

Nicole moved the helicopter close and AA gun blazing toward them, she moved down to avoid but it was too close to ground and strong wind forced the helicopter down and it clashed.

simulation drome shook and let out loud alarm.

Nicole and Melissa came out ,saying it is very unfair..
HummingBird : remember what I told you earlier, prepared for unexpected.

Nicole : we never fly in bad weather in a lousy helicopter. we were not trained for that .

Hummingbird: we are training you right now. do you want to continue training or not? If you are told to fly in sea at night, can you beat well armed pirates?

(next scene: domination of Zhang Ni).