Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wai1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Discreet MP in JB town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Thanks to Bro Spicyroll for clear location directions. Consulted Google map to even see the exact place... ha ha...

This location has to be kept discreet as like Bro TS mention that it is actually a hairdresser with massage side line. Keep it safe as this is a pleasant honest lady working hard for a living.

For Bros looking for SYT, skip this. Only matured and experienced here.

My FR
Name: J*****

Face: Long hair and pleasant face. In her heydays, she might have been the town’s head-turner. In the semi-dark during bbbj, look like MILF AV star..

Venue: Air-con partitioned room with massage bed.

Massage: Strong and soothing. Heel of palm press and slide, finger & thumb swipe along spine and small of back. Back rib strumming with thumb. She needs more variation like back-kneel, elbow slide. When asked to turn over, I requested her to massage back of thighs, calf and sole of feet which she happily obliged. Flip over to let her massage the front thighs and calf… then… she went into crouching tiger position..

Ball-sucking: Warm and nice. Nuzzle up and down and ending with kisses on shaft. Licking and nibble with lips. Very sensual. Plus points.

BBBJ: Smooth as silk. No teeth and smooth sliding along roof of mouth. Good and strong suction all the way. Variations such as tongue rolling on head in mouth with frequent deep-throat. Her long hair falls like a curtain and brushing my thighs. She never complain tired or give silly excuses. She just kept on pumping non-stop. Really amazing ! Very hard-working and professional. From start to finish, she still maintains rhythm with her hair swaying like AV MILF star. PLUS Points.

After what seemed a long, long, long time (lost track of time), I signalled to her that missiles are armed and ready for launch. She nodded and kept on pumping without missing a beat. Solid lah… Finally, released missiles, she carried on sucking action for quite a while with just the right fading intensity until all drained out. PLUS points

Damage: RM 120 massage +bbbj+cim

RTM: Sure for massage and bbbj/cim. Matured is ok for me as I was there for massage and bbbj. Anyway, face down for massage cannot see much anyway. My head not like owl can turn 180 degrees.

J is better than many FLs who claim they bbbj/cim, then give silly excuses like ’Why so long no come out? Too big, mouth pain. Tired already..”

Thanks Bro Spicyroll for this gem. Really no horse-run budget bbbj and cim. The best part is that J treats bbbj like ice-cream.. really puts her enthusiasm into it.

Bros, please treat J nicely, gently and with respect.

Rock On Bros
Bro can share location ?