View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
survival of the fittest
those that are chio/ kungfu good will have plenty of supporters even in the $200 range
honestly earn $80 for an hour job no syt will do la. this rate only for auntie or those that got cheated by agent to come here thinking they can earn 20k a month.
they did not expect however, the gl service standard is not the fuck & go type of service .
I think the $150 rate is fine. $20k a month is possible for those ang pai who are pretty and can perform the basic 3 service well - bbbj, AR and French. Sure no end of customers. But if come here think can fuck and go, then too bad lor. Just go back after a while. $200 I don't mind paying if they can bring back the standard available in 2010 or earlier.