View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Final warning to OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveSI View Post
Upz u. Bro, can't agree more.

Once booked a so-called <37 yo Chi milf> from quite an old okt, from the pics can tell that she is quite slim, young and well kept fair nice body at all. I would say actually u don't mind to book her even can only see her body pics.

I must highlight this. When I saw her in the hotel lobby. I am 50% disappointed. She looks like 47 instead of 37 stated in the ad. Ok ba then. But finally when she took off. I was shocked at all. This is an exactly flabby and wrinkled body at all which looks like 57+ yo woman. Not kidding.

I told the OKt I won't spread this out on the forum as I understood how hard their life will be. since they are already forced into this discipline. Life is tough anyway.

But what i can't take is. Her rate is not reasonable to me. Think about this. $250 + 50(rm) = $300 for just a grandma with full body of Thai language tattoo and all skin is flabby and wrinkled. Oh Jesus. When can we trust them while we really need to relax from our tough life ?

FUCKING HELL I ALSO KNOW WHO. KNN SAME CASE BRO, you are not alone.