View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Last night, Pom was a bit horny, so hopped over to ACE after closing my ice-water stall.

Called up Fern, Pom's second tier supplier, and told her my intention to eat grass tonight...hur hur hur

This CLA girl was not even ready to enter the battle field, nvm....Pom striped down as usual to get ready for battle, but she just lied down naked on my side and kept showing me some video clips on tomb excavations and Pom was definitely bored to death as this lowly educated ice-water seller could never understand WTF is arcade-logy

After 1 hour of tayang gambar, her HP battery went flat, hahahaha now my show. Pom banged her hard with my "terror kotek" (as shown exposed)

Anyway, bonking was satisfactory ...still don't have the feel like bonking Sotong and Wildboar.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE