View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Kudos to u, bro robotman12!!

For "beating" bro KOC88 for the first blood FR on Selina... Lol. =P

Thanks for sharing ur FR. From ur detailed description of actions with her, do believe u are extremely excited. So much so that u may hv missed out some fine details. Hence, may I verify the below fine details with u...

(1) Slim body means got slight or flat tummy?

(2) B cup but real, firm, saggy, full B or small B?

(3) Can French or not?

(4) Can paint / finger or not?

With due respect, may I appeal / request (not demand) for a more detailed description on the new lady.

Thanks in advance.
=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post
Probably the 1st FR on Selina from CP.
My 1st time trying this okt. I visited her on 101017 7pm. There was some mix up initially, becos it was yaya that led me into her room, but after her customer asked for yaya, the misunderstanding was cleared (damn should have at least hugged yaya 1st, she looks cute and petite!)

Selina's room is rather big. She looks much like the pics advertised, less than 160 cm, looks shy, with slightly tanned skin tone, tatoos on her back, left hand and left leg. Her hair was tied up in a bun, wearing a short tight black dress. Her smile is smittening, with that pretty, blemish-free face. Hugging her from behind, i pulled down her panties cheekily and caress her boobs, while slowly pulling that dress off her slim body. Her boobs are B sized, light brown erected nipples, with a trimmed pussy. Oh her belly button is pierced too. She saw my shaved dick, and i teased her to shave hers off too, which she smiled cheekily. Shower was sop, but i added in some fun by rubbing my soapy body against hers. She didnt reject my approach.

Back to the room, i pulled off her towel and laid her down on the bed, and started kissing her. Then i turned her over and she started cathbathing me, slowly working her way down south. She licked and sucked my balls before engulfing my dick, and there she blows, her head bobbling up and down with rising speed. I stood up by the bedside, both hands holding her head, i slowly fucked her mouth, slowly inserting and removing my dick from her warm mouth, wanting to see the fluids linking between her mouth and my dick. She took it well, so i teased her "aroi mai?" She looked at me, then smiled and said " aroi na!" FJ was tight, but she uses KY on cd. 1st shot released after standing doggy and missionary.

Halftime arrived, we sat by the bedside, but realising she has limited english, and i only know how to say kak khun kab, so i tried using the translator app to communicate with her. And used the chance to learnt some thai words from her. Turned out she is actually a young mum since 2 yrs back, and she worked as a model. She showed me her kid photo, and realised why she is in urgent need of cash. But due to personal reasons, she was focused on her phone and not me. Using the translator, I told her not to worry so much, and i took the initiative to lie on the bed and covered ourselves in the blanket, giving her comfort. Under that blanket, she forgo her phone and started acting naughty with me. We touched each other's bodies and under her touch, my dick surfaced again. Catbathed and bbbj me once more, with the same intensity earlier. Then she grabbed for a cd and started riding me. She went in so deep, i could feel my dick is sufocated in her warm wet hole. She rode fuck me, and i rode fuck her, we just enjoyed ourselves in the ride, grabbing and slapping her butt in the process, while she fed me with her erected nipples. It took abt 10 mins to release my 2nd. So shiooook! Washed up, paid up and wished her luck in her life.

She has some problems back home, as mentioned above, so probably show some care for her, and treat her well. Due to my poor knowledge of thai and her shyness, maybe tats y we can't break the ice so well. But she is a good fuck nevertheless.

P.S. While waiting for bus, i saw yaya and len crossing the road, i can't help but took their pics. Yaya looks soo cute there teehee