Old 12-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sghawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

went by today about 2.30p.m, take lift from main lobby to the ground floor.

Went for spa, massage, chill first. very relaxing, facilities decent, good service. variety of drinks & hot dishes all free flow. anything you want just tell the captain.

Massage was good: 1 hour, masseuse was thai n quite pleasant to the eye, in her mid to late 20s. Professional, powerful, clean massage. she was friendly too, no extra service offered. my friend asked for extra prostate service, but the masseuse there who offer extra are all older local aunties but heard their skill not bad. muscles super relaxed after that.

After massage went to chill then looked for captain find girl. brought us up to the rooms. you just walk down the aisle, girls will be standing by their doors. you like just tell the captain n enter.

finally settled on one:
Name : Xiao M
Face : 7.5, naughty n cute looking, big eyes, full lips
Body : petite n tight
Tits : B-, slightly smaller than what i prefer but firm
Shower : gentle & teasing, but quick one.
Anal : never ask.
Bbbj : 9/10, she was pro, gifted at multi tasking
Gfe : 8/10. very playful, chatty with good attitude & service. stayed with me till the last minute.
Fj : 9/10. shapely ass so doggy most of the time, very smooth skin. can tell she was horny also. her moans were loud n she knows how to please.

Total dmg of everything in: room, massage, spa n girls was rm 267. very worth it overall imo.

will rtf. i did not get the contact, so no need to ask..