View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this FL meant for me?

For FLs, money is no enough wan.

You blow your entire salary on her.. behind in her mind, she will still be thinking I can earn another XX more a pop with another customer in an hour.

Soon, to attract her attention, you will give her prada, LV etc.. it will never be enough.. but she will still be doing that mental calculation of how much more $$ a pop. Even if she is married, she will be calculating when she is at home cooking dinner or looking after child. It is easy money. Not saying bad, but like everyone else, time is money to her. In her mind, you are one source of passive income and she must make more streams of incomes as she knows her shelf-life also short.

Next, you will think to 'save' her from a FL lifestyle. Well, FL got pride too and to them it is an independent lifestyle. To say 'save them' is implying their current situation is not desirable. They earn money and happy. Back in China, what they earn in one month, in two or three days here they earn already. Happy like bird in Spore. They want SG men to sponsor a few meals, take them out, buy them a few nice things so that they can conserve $$ to bring home.

That's life. Everyone will do this:- max income. Don't get KCed. Many fishes in ocean. Yes, local fishes are jiatlat, but FLs can be jiatlat too. Not necessarily grass is greener on the other side. Often it is not. Many Bros here can testify.

PS: My current regular ML is married to a SGman 18 yrs here senior. It is her second marriage. First marriage in China. Now, she works as ML and has a 8 year old kid with SGman. SG hubby knows she is ML but his earnings cannot support the child (Spore is too expensive). They even rent out their rooms in HDB flat and her child sleeps with them in master bedroom (yes, 3 bedroom hdb). No education, so learn to be ML after Spore marriage. Previously, she work as cleaner in kopitiam (yes, passable looks type). Always tell her everything is ok.. pass one day at a time and be happy. She draw the line and I draw my line. She no disturb me and I call her when I need massage. Happy to see each other and keep it at arm's length.

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 14-10-2017 at 10:57 PM.