View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

I have to start my FB hunt all over when i outstation in China. Typing and sweet talking in Chinese was a new challenge. But China girl easily fall for foreigner guys because of money or chance to move oversea for better life.

Paid sex was dirt cheap in China, but still add up with lots of $$ to bonk every few days. The cab fare itself will cost more than the paid sex! Getting a FB is the way to go but I noticed that most girls are looking for marriage (they like to get marry young), so no one is going to give free sex if u don't pay them or give them some commitment - which i am trying to avoid.

I had a ONS with a China girl where I did my FIRST RAW sex. It was a memorable experience but the girl immediately gave cold shoulder when I don't show any interest to marry her. Too bad, no marry no sex....and I was lucky that her tummy never grow big after that.

After few months of hunting, finally I managed to get a FB with a young 16 years old girl!

10 years ago DSLR was rare, and in those poorer city in China, many girls never had good quality picture being taken as they cannot afford it.

They get impressed easily when there is foreigner guy holding big camera, one even offered me FREE sex if I took nice photo for her.

This 16 years old SYT even let me take her naked photo. She put them in her QQ and share with her friends!

Noticed the familiar army green towel?

To be continue....

Last edited by sony2002; 19-11-2017 at 08:44 PM.