Thread: Anal virginity
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anal virginity

This is so TRUE !!!Nothing feels as good to a real men as ass " our boypussy" That’s not just because of its superlative physical characteristics, but because of the way Our boypussy is always so eagerly offered, and so joyously responsive to, real hard big cock. Just ask any of your friends who had fucked a boypussy Each thrust of your cock into our tight ass makes us happy that you’re fucking our ass and not some girls pussy I can’t express how much I love the feel of a hard cock plunging in and out of my ass this ultimate pleasure,combine it with having my nipples being sucked at the same time ,try it.Nipple stimulation turns me on make me contracting my ass muscles making you feel like my ass sucking & giving you a blowjob ,in turn getting penetrated makes my nipples erect n more sensitive .

In my sec school days after school & Most weekends My mum think I’m studying with my classmate or dating with some girls and my friends thinks I’m at home helping my mom with cleaning our house or doing some cooking But what I’m really doing is dating or fucking with some men I know from chat line or meet at public swimming pool shower room and When they invite me over to his place or to some park nearby and ask some of his friends over to share me.I love it when he whores me out to his buddies, i feel so naughty and nice at the same time as I feel Every man deserves to be pleasured. All their balls should be suck and drained dry at all times.When men's cock gets hard, I just get so horny my tight little boypussy get gushing wet from seeing a hard big cock I just can’t think anymore at that time as a young boy I don’t know Why am I feeling so good & so Right & wonderful when men slides his hard cock into my ass?Mmmm….. ooohhhh…..
Omg, ad I moaning loudly feel like a girl & I am feeling so weak from this pleasures I get from his cock.I can’t take it anymore, it’s soooo gggooooddd….feeling like I am going to die from this pleasures as I biting my lips in pleasure with his cock thrusts in & out my boypussy it just feels so good that my eyes roll back, moaning loudly, THIS IS PURE HEAVEN MY HEAVEN OMG as this is the most amazing feelings in the world It’s about being truly close to someone I love his arms around me, his kisses consuming me, and his cock filling me. i don’t know if i would call this natural but I absolutely feels so right. When i am in bed with a men I feel valued as who am I,I feel fulfilled knowing that i am pleasing him and he is enjoying me as much as I had enjoy giving myself to him hopefully one day I can have a men I can called my men and me as his women