Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

AMANDA (New Story)

Amanda and I were classmates when in Secondary four. She is an Indonesian Chinese and is actually two years older than me even while we were in the same grade. She does not have the pretty face type. Has a lian kind of look, definite CFM. Her bust was very busty, 36′ at minimum. Maybe she played a lot of volleyball – people always tell me that playing volleyball could expand the boob-compartment. Anyway, Amanda was very sporty, chio and horny. There were always plenty of rich Indonesian male schoolmates hanging around her, doing things for her, buying her drinks and stuff. She would always liked to keep the first, or even two, top buttons opened. Flashing her boobs whenever possible to attract those horny male-dogs to hang around her. She seldom wears sport shorts under her school skirt – most girls at that time would practice that – I ever heard of her being fucked in the school toilet by a gangster before. Not surprised, I never liked her. Always bossy, zi zi cha cha. Snobbish. Thinking that money over everything.

Phew! Big fuck!! From the way it seemed, she did not like me either. I always imagined to cramp my cock into that zi zi cha cha mouth of her and shut the fuck up of her.

It was during a class drama rehearsal. She played a zi cha horny ah-soh arguing with some aunties in the wet market – the teacher sure had a good sense of humor to pick her for the role. Since she was late and coming right after her volleyball practice, she was still wearing the school t-shirt, soaked with sweat. Her boobs jiggled liked volley balls in there and I could not remove my gaze from her front. She noticed my stare and she did more unnecessary bending before me to arouse me further. I felt my cock straining against my sport shorts and was getting very uncomfortable. Fear that someone could notice the obvious bulge in my groin.

Back at those times, my school being a Conventional school, I could say that many of the local guys here had never bedded a girl before. Except me, who had the first sexual experience with an older gal whom I called Judy-jie. Anyway, I felt like going into the toilet and jerked myself off. Or maybe I should drop by at Judy’s salon later to get my head washed – the other head that is. In a part, Amanda stumbled over the AV cables and fell. I was just standing behind her – I played the fish seller – and she fell back into my arms. We collided and both fell to the floor. Her ass pressed hard onto my groin and I could no longer resist the temptation. My cock sprang within the shorts and I pressed him hard between her ass cheeks. I was sure I heard her “Oooohhhhhed…”

And I was sure she felt my hardness in her ass crank. She sat on my lap for quite a while, pretending that she was in shock. Not to be noticed by others, I pretended to get up as I gyrated my hip. Grinding my cock deeper into her crank. And I pretended that she had bumped into my stomach so that I could coil my body to hide the embarrassment between my legs. I even managed to take a deep glance down her t-shirt’s neckline at her fucking big breasts when she was leaning back onto me on the floor. When the practice was over, it was about time.

I was on duty that evening to clean up before we leave. After the rest was gone, I relaxed lying on the center stage. My mind strayed back to what happened earlier and I stroked my cock tenderly. Recapped of Amanda‘s ass and breasts. And how I wished to cramp my cock there and then into her from behind. Soon, I had a raging hard on and I told myself to hurry home. Maybe I could still catch up with Judy-jie. Some of the props were to be kept in the female changing room, so I anyhow gathered them and rushed into the female changing room.