View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Thanks for the support guys, would love to hear what you guys think like what you think of Auntie Kat after reading a certain posts etc Read liao a lot more motivation to write more, especially the bro who PMed me saying that she was his FB back then and that she was a good cock tease

I know definitely got some bros here got up her before. Because from the guys that I have seen or heard her with, already close to 10+, let alone what Jack saw or heard. If you think you got up her before, PM me. She always frequent different clubs like Dragonfly, Luxi, Shanghai Dolly, Gossip and Orchard towers.

One more shot, taken on the same day as the previous one. Can you even call this a downblouse? lol

------------------------------------------------
Jack then continued his story.

Not long after that incident, his parents divorced, wasn't really curious about the reason behind it so I didn't pry and I'm not that insensitive also. Basically, the first few years, Auntie Kat worked really hard to support the family just because of the divorce and becoming the sole breadwinner along with having to pay the lawyer fees etc.

Jack recounted that she turned slightly abusive, probably due to fatigue and stress from the broken marriage and also pressure from work. And Jack being a sensible child, he tried his best to study hard to make his mother proud. It must have been close to 3 years afterwards when he turned 8 and her 34, Auntie Kat started going out with her friends more often and her temper went back to normal.

One of those friends is Auntie Kim. At first, they would just go out to have dinner after work, sometimes Jack would join in after Auntie Kat picked him up from school. But soon after, Auntie Kim started introducing her clique to Auntie Kat. Jack thought nothing of them because he didn't think that there was anything wrong with his mother getting more friends and hopefully would not be as distraught as before if she had someone to talk to.

But things started to change as dinner would lead to them going to a KTV lounge (not those lupsup one according to Jack because Auntie Kat got bring him there a few times). He saw that the group of friends are smoking and drinking in the lounge so he would often go out to the balcony just because of the smoke.

' They actually treat me quite well la so I thought maybe this one is entertainment for them. ' he then recounted.

He then told me that their clique had maybe 5 guys and 3 girls including Auntie Kat. They were a rowdy bunch but still, they were kind to him and treated him as a friend as well. He said he lost track of time but maybe after a month or two that they met each other, there was this one Uncle which we will call him as Uncle B.

He said, Uncle B was really good to both him and Auntie Kat. He would often pick Auntie Kat off of work before turning to his primary school and pick him up and go to dinner together. Needless to say, he was pretty interested in the now single Auntie Kat.

It was his birthday on that night and it was a Friday night so they went to the lounge to have a feast first before they went back to the ktv lounge to sing and party. And as usual, Auntie Kat passed some money to Jack to play in the arcade because she didn't want Jack to go back home alone. Jack complied and went to play on his own.

She probably didn't expect him to come back so early because he would usually spend at least an hour or two in the arcade given that amount of money. But he did. He went to their usual ktv lounge and opened the door. There, he saw his mother kissing Uncle B, locked in a passionate kiss while the others cheered them on.

Last edited by SamLoMo; 04-03-2018 at 02:36 AM.