View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Spa or dancers. You can consider

Malioboro, Emporium , 1001, Illigals, V2, Crown
Thanks bro and bro cleyeo. I’ve went to CJ 1001. Went to level 3 for the pool spa.. Alexis gals moved over here. Went straight up passing by the gals at level 1 maybe for the ktv.. mummy guided me along and sit with me. Telling me 1.45M for local and 2.4M for import.. was quite taken aback by the price.. seems too high for indo. But the gals looks not so bad but not so high to demand the price.. wanted to finish my drink and leave as no action at the pool.. but a girl seduced me by smiling at me and waving at me. Mummy then asked a few girls to parade in front of me but was thinking of taking the gal smiling at me as usually those smile at you will give better service since they are interested in you. But then.. it might be the way they increase sales.

Anyway, end up with that girl and she tot I was with her when I went Alexis. I did went Alexis but I don’t think is her.. maybe I forgot. But the service was a bit fast for me. Mummy said 30min talk talk the. 60min in room.

So the girl sit with me and talk for around 10min I guess and went to take room key. I tot have pool session but no.. went into the room, brush teeth and wash up by her.. then ask me what I like but I dunno her menu so just do whatever comes.. so standard kiss and lick then cap bj.. then cow gal for a while and ask me do her.. in missionary then follow by doggy.. doggy for sometime then she tired and wan missionary back and ask if I’m coming.. that’s when I become soft. So end up she asked me to go bath and come back for her to blow. Bbbj for a while then cap and fast fast fuck her missionary but I wanted to finish her doggy. So requested doggy and cum..

After deed then rest a while then bath myself before going off.. asked for tips 500k and end up total bill 2.15M.. actually service not so bad but for this amount I would expect more..

After that went to the club.. and paid 100k for cover with a beer. Not many people at 12am.. sit a while, 2 ladies sit beside me and talk to me. Ask me bring her home. Looks ok but tired.. didn’t ask for price or what and told her next time then she asked for my number and I left as grab is here.. now messaging me on WeChat..