View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Badzmaru99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just got back from Malioboro Club. Awesome place but need to keep your wits about you. Actual cost for FS is around 800 k local gal but spent way too much money in the 1st floor bar and bought way too many shots and beers with final charge of 3,000,000 idr. The finest horr st local indo girls IMHO. Basic routine is take a seat near stage. Pick and choose ladies you like. But they are like flies. Moment they sense you are spending more and more come. Everyone asking for tips. But I will say the hottest sexiest SYT ladies around and also super passionate FS. super crazy the girl I had got super duper wet and most horniest I ever tried. Started out with shower,can do anything you like. FS BBBJ finger basically all. I popped like 3 times. Girl so crazy just the best GFE experience you will ever have. I dunno if the girls are on some horny drugs here but one I had was so juicy wet. Told me she was 21 and definitely felt like it. Super tight. In my opinion if you can manage your spend at the bar the full service is so worth it.