View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
So other stable allow me before to just pay 1 shot even though they confirm 2 shot with me. This is what i call FLEXIBLE

Bro. You just imagine you book a girl 2 shot/160 and 1 shot/110 but after 1 shot and you have things on need to go off but okt insist that you have confirm 2 shot so must pay $160. Will you pay for 2 shot even though you only do 1 shot ?
You pay for what you booked. If it's $160/2/90mins you pay $160/2/90mins even if you get right up into the room and within 30 mins you realise you have urgent work to do back in office.

If the OKT allows you to change, it is in their good will to do so. Nothing about flexibility, nothing about new system or old system. They run a business, they do what they want.

It sounds like you fucked up on things and you're trying to get the girl and OKT to take the rep. Be a man and pay for what you asked for.

You are free to choose, you are just not free from the consequences of your choice.

Remember that.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.