Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
I think for this case the okt seems to be more right.

Now customer booked 2 shots but realize girl cannot fuifill the 2 shots then ask to change to 1 shot.

Okt probably slot him in for the 90 mins and I don't think he ask to change to 1 shot right at the start which I think many okt would. He went ahead with the 90 mins and expended 1 shot and told okt nah I don't want the second shot I will just be paying for 1 shot.

Let's reverse this. Customer made a 90 mins booking with okt but upon arriving and paid for 90 mins and after expended 1 shot. Okt told customer he can only offer 45 mins and refunded customer the difference and ask customer to go back home while he take new booking for the FL. How does that sound now? Any customer will be happy about it? I definitely would not be pleased and would probably F the okt jialat jialat over this.

Anyway I think okt lost a customer and customer lost a stable to book from and probably others might blacklist him in future.

A lose lose situation for both I would say.
Bro . I think for normal man usually even though we book for 2 slot( and usually this is what OKT will just put 2 shot in the message instead of 1 shot unless you say it) . And usally want to book a girl is due do 心血来潮 then book. So after first shot you think either you are tired or have thing to attend do and call it a day and change to 1 shot but OKT say 'NO' you have confirm 2 shot with me so you must pay 2 shot

So if this happen 1 time maybe can close 1 eye,2 time close 2 eye and subsequent lei... if OKT confirm 2 slot and only can 1 shot are you die die everytime pay 2 shot $?

Not all man die die can do 2 shot, somemore depend on mood or unless your body able to produce a lot of hormoes or testerone then might everytime 2 shot. So now i say able flexible is it. If OKT able to allow even confirm 2 shot but somehow rather after 1 shot either tired or have thing on and pay for 1 shot. What you think ?