View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up HK Mata Special Force charge over 20+ counts of Up Skirts including in Police Station

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Nothing very new. Several SPF already gone serve Changi Hotel times for up skirts.

The most famous one not only got up skirts but inside Wong Kan Sing's MSK MHA New Phoenix Park 999 HQ, he jerked off his own sperm, on video, and added his sperm secretively on video to female mata colleagues' cups,, and film them drinking! And he kept a video library of all that filed according to names of victims. All discovered!

Who can remember the name of this SPF mata? I forgot name.

Another one...

HK Mata Special Force charge over 20+ counts of Up Skirts including in Police Stations!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.