Old 26-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
BlackRubber80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for this young lady visited last few days.

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-qi-massage-hj-bj/

Looks (7.5/10): Young school girl looks, actual should be 20plus, very pretty phoenix eyes. Cute smile. I kind of like young girl looks.

Figure (6.5/10): Not the slim type, huggable fleshy figure with soft Bs. Nice to hug.

Massage (7/10): Decent strength, able to relief a few points. But I am kind of big size for most masseuse to handle anyway. Hehe.

Sensual + HDLY in Water (8.5/10): This is the most interesting part of the massage of course. Started with teasing on my back, soft touches and tickles with finger tips. Then was asked to lie in a semi prone position, legs apart. She then got a basin of warm water and some mild soap (was told what that was), starts teasing my ass crack with my rod in warm water. Slippery hands on my ass crack, teasing my rod every now and then. Really comfortable, and almost pre-cum. That went on for a good 5 mins.

It is quite similar to a soapy massage (which tried in Bangkok) but limited to the groin area.

BJ (8/10): XiaoQi's mouth is quite skilled, BJ was done with cap on but with good suction, no feeling of teeth on rod. Twisting and licking for quite a while, finished an explosion of happiness in her mouth with cap on.

Overall: Quite a good experience, the HDLY in water was quite unique, I have not experience this elsewhere having tried a few around these weeks. Good lady to chat with, quite nice GFE feel in my opinion.

Before that I have been away in the S.E.A region for a while, now back to relax for a bit.