View Single Post
Old 22-11-2006, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

do u really think i paid sam to pin up all those stickies for the sake of warning people of the risk involved in the body trade? No. the stickies were there because they serves as a useful/helpful reminder to others..... just like the those done by thaivisitor...

Stickies ain;t decide by me. it was decided by sam....of course advertisements fee are always welcome to him..... like the case of mr.devil and a few others.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.rxxxxxx
Bro,

Don mind I ask. U created this sticky thread just to
remind bros of prostitution.Ummm...I thought usually
stick is created for bizness purpose..Or u are moderator?

Don mind I ask hw much did SAm quote u to subsribe on a mthly basis if u had to pay....

To be frank & I had nothing to hide cos I need to create a thread but the price Sam quote me is pretty costly...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here