View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
matthiaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Goo View Post
Know this China girl for 6 years, but we always just remain friends. Both of us were married and I never ever thought of having any fling with her, though she has a nice pair of legs and firm perky butt.

Last year, our marriage fell apart around the same time. Still nothing happened between us even though we went out for drinks a few times with some common friends. Until one night....

Again with the same group of friends chilling out at Holland Village. She was aiming for an angmo but that angmo was interested in another SYT. Still we didn't start anything.

Only when she asked me to accompany her to buy ciggy from 7-11. So I went with her, leaving our friends there. While walking,

She: If you are single, I would have eat your already
Me: (Hold her hand) Let's just enjoy tonight
She: Later, you go back with me.

Fast forward:

Our sexual tension is too high to do too much foreplay. Stripped, kiss a bit, suck a bit, and enter her raw.

She keeps screaming: 干死我了。干的我很爽。

While I still inside her, she suddenly confessed,
"I wanted you to fuck me 6 years ago when we were alone that time."
"But I was scared"

When I was about to shoot my little soldiers, she said "射里面“. That is sweet note to my ears. Unload everything.

That night we did it three times. And then 2 days later, went to her place again to give her a farewell fuck before she went back China.

Well done bro. Ups for u