Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slave4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Silverug,
Do you have the link of her ads or her contact details ? Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Tried SLG - Coco, recently. Although, she did not advertise SM as her service list but looking at the pictures holding whip is quite a hint to ignore , Long story short, reached out to her and she agreed to have a go at it.

We had a brief chat prior to play, she did seem to understand the BDSM concept and during the session, I was told that she had collections of SM attire and some toys/tools, although my session would require none of them.

Photo is hers alright but enhanced to make it look younger. She's more MILFY, slim and tall, quite well maintain. Otherwise her stats, listed in SLG is quite accurate. I was told that I am her first professional client ... I won't be too surprise, since she did not advertise SM as part of her service.

I did ask her reason she did not offer SM since she has such an interest/collections/ etc. Part of it is business, as normal service has shorter turnaround time ... etc. Another reason was that those who approached her earlier gave her vague description of what they wanted in session, so, she hesitant as not to disappoint her clients.

I was quite lucky as I was rather upfront with her on my kinks and limits.

I learnt from my previous posts that, they are bros who are keen on feet... so, I have requested her permission to take a few snaps
imgur.com/ZVOwXfP
imgur.com/Dsifw0k