Old 22-08-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MistressLain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

When i hosted last on 18 Aug (my only hosting in the last 4 weeks), I gave priority to the people that have sessioned with me before.

Of the three people that day. I happened to take one client, that was sessioning with me for the second time.

But in short, what I want to say is that very client molested me by touching my ass when he said goodbye. Followed by the words “if i do this during the session i would be killed right” then he hurried out of the room.

I would love to forgive him, but I cant. He has actually blocked me on WeChat right after that. So I created an account specially for this when I don't even read the forum. I’m taking to this platform to broadcast this message to him.

He has told me that he reads the forum and has conversed actively with @Havanna_Slicks (which I have sessioned once with before.)

To that guy, I dont even want to say your name here yet. You know who you are. I’m not about to let this matter go. I establish my work on the basis of trust and professionalism. You, of all people should know that I take my work very seriously. And once I’m put in a situation where I’m being taken advantage of, that trust I have given you is broken.

IN other words, on that same day you have offered to give me a lift to the hotel and sent your car photo over complete with the number plate.

Should you not want me to broadcast your car photo and trend you on social media as a molester. I will make sure everyone finds out that you took advantage of me. I will make sure that your life is compromised just like how you compromised my modesty.

It will be in your good sense to unblock me and we will discuss how to settle this issue.

This is my first warning to you. I give you 7 days.

If I dont hear from you then, I will be taking further measures. To expose you on every other platform.