View Single Post
Old 28-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If Geylang is cheaper than FL & is legal

bro dbhh

up you 14 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
For me, the last time I tried online FL was three years ago. Although it was cheaper than legal WL, I found that I was seriously shortchanged every time in terms of services and looks. It was then that I decided to quit FL and go for legal WLs for the usually better service.

However, my favourite period of cheonging was when I started back in 2006 during the PRC streetwalker days. Average price was $60 then with additional $10 for hotel charge for one hour. I can scout around and see the girls before I try them. Most of the girls then gave good service and knew how to treat customers well to keep them as regulars. I also remembered helping a few of them to advertise in this very forum by creating threads in the FL section. Just can't understand why the FLs nowadays don't have basic customer service like their predecessors, yet they are still in business till now.