View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
That night she related to me how she was abused by her family; how they match-made (read: sold) her to the rich land owner’s retarded son in their village. Hearing her personal tragedy, my heart ached.
As in any backwater country, it was every family’s wish to marry their daughters into wealthy families. Wanda’s family was no different. Although marriages arranged by parents was declining in Indonesia, it was still very common among lower-class families, such Wanda's. So when they heard that their local land owner was looking for a wife for their son, they jumped at the chance; it didn’t matter if the betroth was mentally challenged.

On the day of the wedding, Wanda was sent off with great fanfare. Her family was elated to have their family’s status improved by marriage. None of them were prepared for the nightmare that lay ahead.

After the last of the guests left, Uncle Amir (the groom’s uncle) led the newly weds into their matrimonial room. Wanda told me that Uncle Amir gave the groom something to eat, which he gladly accepted. He then guided the groom to a corner of the room which was piled with toys.

The groom was like a child trapped in an adult’s body and had the intellect and innocence of a seven-year-old so he was glad to be “reunited” with his toys after a long, boring day at his wedding. He had been sitting and smiling at guests the whole day.

With the groom distracted, Uncle Amir had Wanda all to himself. That night, Amir forced himself upon the young bride.

As Wanda related her ordeal on her wedding night, I felt myself getting turned on again.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 13-10-2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added information