View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 10
cpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boober t View Post
Hi bros, planning a trip to batam soon to check out the Ktv scene but I am not familiar as only been to square and newton. Been scrolling through the thread but i cant find much info. Appreciate if bros can give some recommendation and provide information such as damage and overall playability of the girls?

I will up your points. Thanks.
Maybe here is some info base on estimates from the pub crawl chat group (posted by members - menu and promo bronchures on telegram)

Prices are after Batam tax in estimation
PR 500k-800K (SGD50 - SGD80), Chivas / JD ~ 1.8juta to 2.5juta (SGD180 - SGD250)
Dragon KTV (Batam City Hotel) <-- there is even PR that cost you 1juta
Galaxy KTV <-- there is even PR that cost you 1juta
Alishan KTV (Formosa Hotel)
Square
Newton (P2)
Pacific (P1)
Simpang Lima (P3)
Morena KTV (near P3)
Pesona KTV (near Exotic Club at L Hotel)
Foreplay (Kampung Bule)
Ocean Pub (Harbour Bay)
Dkres KTV (Near Newton)

PR 300k-400K (SGD30-SGD40), Chivas / JD ~ 1.3juta to 1.5juta (SGD130 - SGD150)
The Links KTV (Beside Podmoro)
Havana Pub (near newton)
H1 KTV (at punggur near Batam airport)

generally the rooms are free once you open their bottle. Playability? Really depends on your luck and choice of the girl. This usually best to ask straight from the PR Mami and tell her what you want. Dont forget to tip her atleast 100k (SGD10) and build your relations ...

Another advise is, if you planning to scout around, best just engage a local driver for the day. Engaging local driver for entire day is around SGD50-100, for a couple of hours and trips probably minimally SGD30.

Last edited by cpython88; 13-10-2018 at 06:21 AM.