Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Daneone is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpython88 View Post
generally how the massage joints works is that 3pm girls start to line up (wake up from sleep, from yesterday's booking, officially their working start time)

commonly massage joints give either 2 or 3 shots OR until 6am (till you use up the shots but max is 6am to go back) for the girl to go back to the join and rest/sleep. before their next routine.

Some cases what i have seen from pub crawlers...once the girl enjoys the night with you and that GFE experience is there.. they wouldnt mind stay with you until 12noon (check out time) before their start work time which is commonly 3pm.

so it is always too early to go joints at 11am (usually girls who did not get booking previous day starts earlier. Next shift is 3pm)

Another common thing in batam is that between 5pm to 7pm is some joints have their girls to rest.

These are the common timings seen and observed in most joints in batam.

some joints may have different start time and rest time to be honest. I dont wanna say too much if not people here will say i am a Pimp. Just sharing common knowledge from locals here.
Thanks.
1)After selecting the girl,do I pay the full amount to the pimp? If so, how how do you Ensure he will deliver the girl.
2) Does the girl come directly to your room later? Or the lobby?