View Single Post
Old 15-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
tempted to try a contact i got for full service near the chomp pang area.. but after reading this is it possible that it is a bad contact? found this contact via online forums..

Her name is L*** L***
from the name you quote, it is 4xx, a shop with advertised with 5 ladies in 30s.

That shop is a stone's throw away, but I drive all the way to Marsiling (the shop where not all bro gets full menu) or even to Central as per my other posts.
So... They may fit your taste. Not those cui looking kind, but SOP / GFE standards lacking.

Nevertheless, there are two joker's in this forum, one who will PM you to tell you how good that shop is and their location and phone number, and one that will post in a few thread that there is this shop but won't tell you where even when you PM. Both Probably zapped me for calling bluff, so...